On the instructions of a retained client
8471 Acquisition Opportunity - Project Medina
Acquisition Opportunity - Project Medina
Acquisition Opportunity – Project Medina
The company has established itself as the market leader in specialist healthcare, custodial and commercial glazing. Since 2002, R&D investment and patent protection has led to a range of innovative windows, doors and anti-ligature fixtures and fittings. Products are extremely robust from blast, fire and attack and are unique in their domestic rather than institutional appearance. For healthcare and custodial use, the windows create an improved patient environment whilst being secure, robust and safe.
|12 months||6 months||12 months||7 months|
- Market leading reputation for technical competence, product range and level of service
- Patent and Trade mark protected products, creating significant barriers to entry.
- Established and diverse customer base, operating across 7 key market sectors including Health, Custodial, Fire, Utilities and Oil and Gas.
- Excellent visibility of income with strong order book and significant pipeline of identified projects.
- Long standing, passionate and experienced management team.
- Northeast center of operations but geographically spread client base.
The company will be entering into administration to facilitate the sale. Offers are invited for the assets of the company by the 17th of March 2017. The shareholders are willing to work through a suitable handover period and provide as much assistance to the acquirer as needed.
Friday March 17, 2017 12:00 am
Further details of this opportunity can be obtained following completion of a confidentiality agreement which is available by download or alternatively by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "8471".