On the instructions of The Directors and Proposed Administrators
Business for Sale
Opportunity to Acquire Two Established Free-House Restaurants Located in Norfolk
The Ferry Inn, Horning
- A substantial, prominently located, public free-house, in a listed historic leasehold building on the Norfolk Broads.
- Featuring around 200 internal covers, 150 external garden and patio covers, large car park and private moorings.
- Turnover circa £700,000 per annum.
The Green Man, Rackheath
- A large, public free-house, in close proximity to Norwich, in a listed newly refurbished leasehold premises.
- Featuring around 100 covers, extensive external garden areas and a large car park.
- Turnover circa £400,000 per annum.
Quantified expressions of interest to be received no later than noon on Tuesday 04 June 2019
Further details of this opportunity can be obtained following completion of a confidentiality agreement which is available by download HERE or alternatively by emailing us at email@example.com quoting “9347”
Quantified Expressions of Interest to be recieved no later than
Further details of this opportunity can be obtained following completion of a confidentiality agreement which is available by download or alternatively by emailing us at quoting "9347".