The Business Recovery division of Charterfields has been exceptionally busy this first quarter, with valuation, marketing and sales instructions undertaken over a diverse range of recovery and divestment projects including;
- A sub-sea engineering business rescue instruction.
- A bespoke high end jewellery manufacturing and retail project, where active management of ongoing trading was required for an extended period in order to maximise realisations.
- Intellectual property projects featuring magazine and music portfolio publishing businesses and rights, financial services provision companies and software products.
- Unusual asset sale offerings have included projects involving a mobile skydiving simulation rig and passenger ferries.
- Retail business brokerage projects have included multi-site wedding dress outlets and hardware stores, and the team is soon to commence a solvent business brokerage project for a West London based catering equipment retail company.
- Leisure industry projects have entailed a number of privately owned public houses, restaurants, an hotel and nightclub businesses.
Charterfields Business Recovery Management Team
Our team, led by Roger Cutting, Ian Maycock and David Smith, provide a UK wide service through our offices in London, Manchester and Sheffield.