Sale of Freehold Land and Buildings (8697)
Freehold Land and Buildings (8697)
Modern Detached Warehouse and Office Building. Built 2004
Long Acre Way
Holbrook Industrial Estate
- 125 year ground lease from January 2004 at a peppercorn
- Site Approx. 0.88 hectares (2.18 acres)
- Modern detached warehouse and office building 1,417m2 (15,256 sq ft)
- Eaves approx. 7.0m
- 2 loading bays
- Extensive parking and circulation space
- Excellent access
- Undeveloped land capable of further expansion
- Secure site
The property comprises a detached steel portal framed building incorporating warehouse, office and mezzanine production area constructed 2006. The building is part brick elevation and part double skin profile metal cladding. Warehouse heating is provided by gas fired Powrmatic warm air heaters. Lighting is via fluorescent tube lights and translucent skylights. Warehouse loading is via 2 electrical roller shutter doors. The loading yard is compacted hard core.
The offices are located to the front elevation and comprise of 6 individual offices, WCs and kitchen. Heating is provided by gas fired central heating.
First Floor Showroom and storage are partially finished with completed showroom, archive storage and general storage area. Scope exists for further office accommodation to be incorporated.
There is good quality surfaced parking to the front elevation for approximately 15 vehicles. The site has a gentle slope to the south and almost square in shape.
The boundary is fenced with wire mesh and post with large double gates to the main site entrance.
Planning: We have assumed that the property has the appropriate planning permission for its current use
Rateable Value: The current Rateable Value is understood to be £49,000
Tenure: 125 year ground lease from January 2004 at a peppercorn.
Price: On application and may be subject to VAT.
Energy Performance Certificate: See attached Viewing:
By appointment only via sole agent; please contact Ian J D Maycock BSc MRICS, quoting reference ‘8697’.
Charterfields Limited, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT Tel: 0330 2020116 Fax: 0330 2020117
Email: email@example.com Web: Charterfields.com.
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or a contract or any part of one. Any statement about the property should not be relied upon as being factually accurate and interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the veracity of information provided. No employee of Charterfields Limited or their sub-agent has authority to make any guarantee, warranty or representation in respect of the property or fixtures and fittings or plant and equipment and interested parties must make their own enquiries and verifications to satisfy themselves as to suitability. Any information is given without responsibility on the part of Charterfields Limited, their sub-agent or their client. Any reference to alterations or use does not mean that planning permission or building regulations approval or other statutory consents have been obtained or complied with and interested parties must conduct their own enquiries and investigation to establish the position.
2. Price or rent may be subject to VAT and interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the VAT position which may change without notification.