Sale of ** SOLD STC ** Commercial Property For Sale - Unit 9 Tident Park, Warwick ** SOLD STC **
** SOLD STC ** Commercial Property For Sale - Unit 9 Tident Park, Warwick ** SOLD STC **
Unit 9, Trident Park
- Freehold Property
- Mid Terrace Commercial Unit
- Ground Floor Area of 141.09m² and Mezzanine of 114.08m²
- Roller Shutter Loading Bay 3.6m x 4.6m
- 4 Parking Spaces including 1 Disabled Space
|Sq m||Sq ft|
Unit 9, Trident Park is a modern commercial unit built in 2014. The property is within proximity to major transport links with Junction 14 of the M40 approximately 3 miles away and Royal Leamington Spa Train Station 1.3 Miles away.
The Premises comprises of open plan storage to the ground floor with Kitchen facilities, Ladies and Gents WC’s and store cupboard. The ground floor also benefits from a roller shutter loading bay, reception area with roller shutter security.
The first floor comprises of mezzanine office space with a store room, directors office and break area. The office is fitted with electric heaters, a built in air conditioning unit and perimeter trunking containing network cable and sockets.
Planning: We have assumed that the property has the appropriate planning permission for their current use.
Rateable Value: The Current Rateable Value is understood to be £21,000
Service Charge: £894 Per Annum.
Energy Performance Certificate: Please see download.
Viewing: By appointment with the sole agent; please contact Ian.Maycock@charterfields.com, quoting reference 9276.
Charterfields Limited, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
T 0330 202 0116 F 0330 202 0117 E firstname.lastname@example.org W charterfields.com
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or a contract or any part of one. Any statement about the property should not be relied upon as being factually accurate and interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the veracity of information provided. No employee of Charterfields Limited or their sub-agent has authority to make any guarantee, warranty or representation in respect of the property or fixtures and fittings or plant and equipment and interested parties must make their own enquiries and verifications to satisfy themselves as to suitability. Any information is given without responsibility on the part of Charterfields Limited, their sub-agent or their client. Any reference to alterations or use does not mean that planning permission or building regulations approval or other statutory consents have been obtained or complied with and interested parties must conduct their own enquiries and investigation to establish the position.
2. Price or rent may be subject to VAT and interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the VAT position which may change without notification.