Charterfields are a Specialist Partner of Aviva Insurance.
We are proud to be working with Aviva, a leading UK insurer, to provide clients with plant and machinery valuation services. We are supporting Aviva commercial customers nationally and internationally. Charterfields is experienced in providing insurance assessments for all categories of asset at risk with reports designed around the cover programme.
Plant, Machinery and Contents Valuation
Accurate valuation assessments for plant, equipment and contents risks are a vital element for the protection of any business. With under insurance potentially leading to shortfalls in claim settlements, and over insurance resulting in excess premiums for no benefit, independent advice is vital.
Did you Know?
- Only 20% (1 in 5) of Charterfields’ clients were found to be insured within an acceptable margin of +/- 10% of reinstatement cost*
- 68% were under-insured by between 11% and 100%
- 12% were over-insured by between 11% and 50%
(*Source: Charterfields internal data 2017 analysis)
How can we help?
We can provide support as a Specialist Partner of Aviva to help you get an accurate assessment of your plant, equipment and contents. Charterfields can provide an insurance cost assessment to thoroughly understand and report values for any type of asset category.
We work collaboratively with insured parties, to provide the specialist industry knowledge, technical skills and practical experience required, to create bespoke insurance assessment services.
What are the benefits?
- An independent assessment of declared values brings certainty and protects a business’s interests
- Adequate insurance cover
- Simplifies claims handling
- Supports business resilience post loss
Charterfields are a firm of Chartered Surveyors providing assessments of plant, machinery and contents for insurance purposes, acting for clients worldwide.
Who should use Charterfields?
- Retail and Wholesale n Motor Trade
- Property Owners
0330 202 0116